Sunday, February 5, 2012

Working From Home

I never in a million years thought I would be able to work from home.  After almost a year of unemployment, I finally thought I had nothing else to lose and signed up for a work at home business.

I am sure you are thinking it is a scam or like all the other at home business you know from the past.  I can tell you with 100% certainty, that it is neither of those things.

It isn't a scam, because the business is a billion dollar business.

It isn't like the at home business of the past because you don't:

  • Carry Inventory
  • Make Deliveries
  • Pressure Customers
  • Sell door-to-door
  • Bill or Collect
  • Repeat Sales
  • Invest
  • Cold Call
  • Host parties (unless you want to!)
For me, the no hosting parties or carrying inventory was HUGE!!  Although, Deliveries probably was a close second.

Mainly, what I do, is help others create an alternate source of income.  So, in the event something happens to their primary career, they have something to fall back on.

Helping others succeed is the best feeling!!! Of course, not to mention, I don't have to commute, dress up, or follow anyone else rules.  I love that.

As one of the other members said, "I can honestly say I LOVE MY JOB!"
Who knew, that I would ever be able to say that too?!?!

I feel like I found a secret when people ask, "What do you do?" and I reply "I work from home" with the biggest possible grin on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment