We also aren't an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) company. Two main reasons we are not;
1) MLM are distributors, which mean they carry product (Inventory) we don't.
2) MLM has caps on your earning potential. If you succeed your team lead, you no longer receive encouragement from that lead. Not us. Every team lead WANTS you to succeed.
We have also been accused of being a pyramid scam. Again, we aren't. Scams don't win numerous awards, and they certainly aren't in business for a proven success of 26 years.
If you still have doubts or questions, I want you to ask me. Don't ask your friends or youtube or even google. Ask me.
If you ask me what I do, here is the exact email I will send to you:
Hi!
Thanks for inquiring!
Thanks for inquiring!
I
work for a direct consumer marketing company called Melaleuca, and
before you start thinking, “what is it i have to sell?”
you don't. We don't carry inventory, we don't sell anything. We
don't do anything like the at-home businesses you know from the past.
There
is a proven success program already in place, all you have to do is
duplicate it. I have an in-depth video presentation (the video is
exactly what I would be showing you if I did a at-home party for you)
it will take about 45 minutes to watch that should answer most of the
questions you may have. It's a free on-line live presentation, so
you need to set up an appointment time with me and we will watch it
together online. Would you like a daytime or evening appointment?
You watch the video and then decide. I encourage you to ask me questions, all we want is for you to be well informed so that the decision you make is all yours.
You watch the video and then decide. I encourage you to ask me questions, all we want is for you to be well informed so that the decision you make is all yours.
We present the opportunity, you make it a reality.
End of story.

No comments:
Post a Comment